Stop sanding cracks by hand from a bucket and check out the SandLiner Basic asphalt crack sander. Not only will this product save you time, but it will also end up saving you money in the long run by reducing the amount of material you’re spreading all over the ground instead of getting it on the crack. Applying new Asphalt Crack Sand to cracks that have just been filled with Hot Pour melted rubber, gives the new crack sealer better adhesion and helps the newly repaired crack match the asphalt pavement. It also allows for pedestrian traffic on the repaired crack much sooner. So order one today from B & E Sealcoat to make your job easier and more efficient.
- A handheld upright sand spreader that’s easy on your back and shoulders
- Use to apply sand to the rubber used to repair crack.
- Bead liner to apply reflective glass beads to stripes
- No more sanding cracks by hand from a bucket
- Cover 30 ft per pound of sand
- Reduces the amount of material you’re spreading all over the ground
- Dimensions: 28″ tall x 9″ wide x 9″ deep
- Capacity: up to 16 lbs of sand