B & E Sealcoat knows that measuring the correct distance when planning for a job is crucial. Make sure you’re always prepared with these precise and compact measuring wheels from Keson. Whether its measuring for asphalt paving, Parking lot striping, or asphalt repair you’ll always be ready with these portable option.
- Enhanced grip pistol-type handle increases control and comfort.
- Re-set on the handle AND on the unit housing — no more bending over, lifting the wheel or stepping on it to reset to zero. Additionally, the reset on the housing is reinforced to protect it when resetting the counter with your foot.
- Brake on pistol grip — stops counting instantly. Stop adding lengths accidentally by using the brake exactly when you need it.
- Collapsing hinge — snaps into extended lock with a flick of the wrist and it disconnects if you forget to press the unlock trigger.
- Center-line handle design with counter on top of wheel — center of gravity aligned for perfect balance. This makes measuring easier and more accurate. The raised counter makes reading it easier.
- Compact fold-down — easily reduces to 1/2 its size for storage and portability. Storage is a snap.
- Flip-down kickstand (3 foot size) — keeps the wheel upright when you need your hands free to perform other tasks and stays out of the way as you measure.
- Gear & shaft transmission for highest measurement accuracy and strength. No belts to stretch or fail.
- Handle lock — lock your handle in place when you’re not using the wheel. Our clamp protects the extension hinge from breaking.
- Bags available for these wheels
- RT6 has 6 in circumference, RT12 has 12 in circumference