B & E Sealcoat offers you the Multiquip Plate Compactor because it is recognized as the industry standard for compacting granular soils and asphalt. It has a reliable engine with Honda GX160 offering easy start-up and low oil shutdown for durability.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner captures most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Anti-vibration handle dramatically reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity.
- Solid, high strength steel base plate for durability.
- Tubular steel roll bar protects engine components and provides central lifting point.
- Sealed belt cover keeps dirt and rocks out extending belt life.
- Open base plate design makes for easier removal of dirt and rock build-up.
- Cog-tooth belt drive enables longer life compared to conventional V-belts.
- Front mounted exciter assembly allows for easy service access.
- Removable, tool-free water tank can easily be refilled to 11.5 quart capacity.