RynoWorx Infrared Asphalt Heaters will bring distressed asphalt back to life. Infrared technology allows you to heat up and soften damaged areas so that they can be re-worked and compacted to appear brand new. In as little as 5 to 10 minutes this heater will have the asphalt brought to its original mixing temperature, allowing for effective and cost-efficient repairs. You’ll now be able to spend minimal time repairing potholes, bird baths, cracks, and surface imperfections on both new and used asphalt.
- Eliminate trips to purchase new asphalt and dispose of old damaged asphalt by simply re-heating and reworking the affected areas.
- The Mini Infrared Heater has one of the lowest operating costs on the market, in ideal operating conditions you can run your heater for as little as $1.50 per hour.
- The Mini Infrared Heater design is self-contained and unlike an open flame torch, will not be affected by weather conditions. Since there is no torch you can work on even the windiest days.
- The heater cartridge has a typical life of 1,500 hours and can easily be replaced in less than 20 minutes.
- Castor wheels with heat shield allow a single operator to maneuver throughout parking lots and driveways without needing a second person to move the heater.
- Ergonomic adjustable handlebars allow for a compact footprint during transportation and multiple handlebar heights during operation.
- Infrared heater technology replaces the need for an open torch flame which creates a safer work area for the operator.
Free Shipping Only Applies to Commercial Locations in the Continental United States. Re-Shipments, Re-Schedules & Residential Deliveries needing a lift-gate will incur extra charges.